Friday, October 3, 2014

Letter to those who bought Puppies.

Well all my babies have left now except one and believe me he is getting lots of hugs and kisses I hope all of you that got puppies have many many years of enj...oyment with them and give them a kiss and hug for me tonight!!!

I love raising puppies and I especially love when their new mommy's and daddies come to pick them up the joy on their faces and knowing the puppy will be in loving happy home is the best part.

So thank you to all of you that have bought puppies from me not just from this litter but previous ones as well I enjoyed meeting you and selling you the puppy of your dreams.

I sincerely hope this isn't my last litter and I am sure it won't be but I so enjoyed raising this past litter and it was very hard to hand them over!! Thank you again and send me pictures ,I love seeing them grow up!!!
~Rose Mary

5 comments:

  1. Download Daily Water Alert App Water is one of the most important components for health. You need to maintain your water level regularly for good health. This app helps you to stay healthy by reminding you to take a glass of water as per your defined schedule. You can have a better look of your water drinking stats, including the quantity and the number of times you took a glass of water

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarkari naukri For Hire is a new developing website aims to keep short updates to Govt Job Seekers. I you find the contents good and brief. Don't forget to spread the word to your friends.
    Ethiopian News Latest Ethiopian news online updated hours 24 hours a day. The most upto date Ethiopian news online. The best Ethiopian news from all major international news outlets compiled in one place. 24 hours a day Ethiopian news online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. children's books Huge Collection of Best Children's Books. Milet Publishing offer best selection of children's books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whelping puppies NZKC-Find breeders online! Dog breeding ukkc, dog breeding eukc, whelping puppies akc & cat breeds! Dog breeders, cat breeders, puppy breeders,UK Breeders, puppies, kittens, studs online!

    ReplyDelete