Sunday, August 31, 2014

3 Years Old!!

On August 29, 2011 this beautiful girl and her littermates were born. But they weren't born at my house they were born at New Holland Vet via c-section after the surgery I brought my first litter of puppies home to raise. And after months of reading books and pouring over the internet I thought I knew alot about raising puppies well boy was I in for a shock. They made me grow up really quick and gave me lots of experience and happiness and tears :). 


I knew I was going to keep one of the puppies and it took me weeks till I picked out Matilda and I am so happy I did I couldn't ask for a better dog, oh sure she has her quirks and makes me upset at times , but I wouldn't trade her for anything. She makes me smile at her antics and her very expressive face and I love how protective she is of me and her puppies. And I can't believe she turned 3 already where did the time go? Ok I am done being sappy :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATILDA!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment