Thursday, May 9, 2013

Fleas and Ticks

As we are coming into the spring season there is a ever going battle to keep your dog clean of ticks and fleas there are many good remedies out on the market that can help prevent/kill the pesky things.




I recently bought something called the tick twister because I walk my dogs through the woods and occasionally find ticks the ones I found were never attatched but I like to have things on hand just in case.
That is also with my flea and tick treatment I have tried most brands to see what I think and I think they pretty much are all the same. I use Hartz ultra guard.
This works quite well and lasts for a month! I buy it at my local Big Lots for $5 a box wich is very reasonable.
If I find a tick on a dog (wich I get my dogs lymes vacc.) I give them a bath with medicated shampoo to avoid any infection.
Well that is my take on fleas and ticks :) let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment